• Report: #820897

Complaint Review: America's Servicing Co.

• Submitted: Tue, January 10, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, January 10, 2012

• Reported By: greedybanks — Richmond Virginia USA
America's Servicing Co.
PO BOX 1820 Newark, New Jersey United States of America

America's Servicing Co. aka Wells Fargo I Am Terrified Of This Company! God Please Send Help. My Teeth Have Fell Out, Lost Weight, Wronged To The Bone. Newark, New Jersey

America's servicing company aka wells fargo is hot on my trail of repeat modifications to be turned down for either paperwork they lost or misplaced or being asked  to send the same paperwork to them over and over and then it's something esle. For two years I have not got a remodification approved yet after being turned down two times due to there mistake and no  returned  calls i find out the investor didn't want to participant in the hemp program but wells fargo received federal funds. These people have know intention of approving my modification after meeting them at save your home naca program sitting for 15 hours and every personal paper they could think of they asked for wells fargo lied  to me that it would take only a few days to get approved after 30 days later i find out i was not approved because i had to be 3 months behind to quailfy not two months, know signiture on hardship letter they lied, I can afford my mortgage that's why i'm having to sell my funiture to eat right.  Taking over 42 percent of  my monthly income, changing my account as you see fit being rude, modification amounts higher than the mortgage payment under hardship turned down with all higher fees back payment and treats of the paper games. no payment plans to help just short sale bingo another one bits the dust. Paid first modification on time and was turned down because they said I couldn't afford the house but I made all five months of payments on time that was $400 dallors highter than my own fixed rate of $700 a month they had me paying over $1200 a month and it's getting ready to happen again with a income less than $2000 a month. Everytime I go elsewhere for modification they do not work with them at all and give person a hard time to drive me back to there modification program they know there not going to approve no matter what i do there mind is made up lets price her out of this house by adding anything to send the mortgage payment up higher higher and let tell some different lies to shake her up and hope she drops dead then we can finally sell that house and get our money so grandma get out now!!!!! class action welcome.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2012 07:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americas-Servicing-Co/Newark-New-Jersey-07101-1820/Americas-Servicing-Co-aka-Wells-Fargo-I-Am-Terrified-Of-This-Company-God-Please-Send-He-820897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on America's Servicing Co.