Complaint Review: America's Servicing Company ASC, Wells Fargo, Norwest, Fairbanks Capital

• Submitted: Fri, January 05, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, January 05, 2007

• Reported By:Hanover Park Illinois
America's Servicing Company ASC, Wells Fargo, Norwest, Fairbanks Capital
www.ascservicing.com Des Moines, Iowa U.S.A.

America's Servicing Company ASC, Wells Fargo, Norwest, Fairbanks Capital ASC HAS GOT TO STOP! Des Moines Iowa

And I thought that I was alone. YES! My mortgage company also sold me to ASC. YES! I was probably sold because of poor credit rating, however, I've been paying on time and they are posting the payments late and charging additional late fees. In addition, they said I missed a payment! WRONG!!! ASC also contacted me by letter stating that I owed my escrow account $3000.

Are you currently in agreement with a payment plan? WHY? Its just another way to rip you off. I didn't know that the Loss Mitigation Representatives receives a commssion/bonus for short-term pay arrangements. My credit was looking/getting better until I receive ASC as my mortgage company. Regardless of what any of their employees might say, unless you're wearing the shoe, then of course it doesn't fit. From the various events that have taken place over the last few months, I would suggest that ASC is REALLY trying to foreclose on my property. Just how many families have lost their homes? How many descent hardworking people have lost their homes?

I'm ready for a class-action law suit. This is America, people!!! This has got to stop!!!

Hanover Park, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2007 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americas-Servicing-Company-ASC-Wells-Fargo-Norwest-Fairbanks-Capital/Des-Moines-Iowa-50306/Americas-Servicing-Company-ASC-Wells-Fargo-Norwest-Fairbanks-Capital-ASC-HAS-GOT-TO-ST-228902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on America's Servicing Company ASC, Wells Fargo, Norwest, Fairbanks Capital