Complaint Review: Americas Servicing Company, Wells Fargo Bank

• Updated: Thu, July 29, 2010

• Reported By: Ruth — Lehi Utah United States of America
Americas Servicing Company, Wells Fargo Bank
1000 Blue Gentian Rd Ste 300 Des Monines, Iowa United States of America

Americas Servicing Company, Wells Fargo Bank Wells Fargo Bank They promised me that I qualified for a loan modification and promised that my payments would be $654.00 Des Monines, Iowa

Wells Fargo bank and all that are associated with the loan modification loans, Loss Midigation, and all other Freddie Mac loans are now just a group pulling off a mortgage SCAM to trick people into forclosure.

They continued lying and false reporting and loosing of paper work and saying that they never reseived it.

They accused me of never answering my phone or doorbell.  I was accussed of not sending the documents that they required.

I faxed all the paper work a second time. Two months latter I was accused of not sending the paper work required for a loan.

My home is now in forclosure. and they are charging me forclosure cost of $2146.31.

What a Ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2010 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americas-Servicing-Company-Wells-Fargo-Bank/Des-Monines-Iowa-50306/Americas-Servicing-Company-Wells-Fargo-Bank-Wells-Fargo-Bank-They-promised-me-that-I-qual-627497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Americas Servicing Company, Wells Fargo Bank