Complaint Review: America's Servicing Company - Wells Fargo Morgage

• Updated: Thu, March 04, 2010

• Reported By: Patti — Buena ParK California United States of America
America's Servicing Company - Wells Fargo Morgage
PO BOX 10238 Internet United States of America

America's Servicing Company - Wells Fargo Morgage WILL NOT SPEAK WITH ME AFTER MY HUSBAND SUDDENLY PASSED AWAY IN AUGUST 2009 Internet

I DONT KNOW IF THIS WILL HELP ME BUT AT THIS POINT I HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE.  THIS COMPANY IS HEARTLESS!  MY HUSBAND PASSED AWAY IN AUGUST SUDDENLY AND THE MORTGAGE LOAN WAS IN HIS NAME BUT WE ARE BOTH ON TITLE OF OUR HOME.  I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TALK TO SOMEONE AT THAT COMPANY TO TRY AND GET SOME HELP REGARDING A PAYMENT REDUCTION AND THEY REFUSE TO GIVE ME THE TIME OF DAY.  FOR GOD SAKE I AM HIS WIFE AND THEY KNOW THIS! THEY WANT ME TO GET A PROBATE LAWYER AND I DO NOT HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY TO SPEND.  THEY HAD ASKED ME TO SEND MY HUSBAND'S DEATH CERTIFICATE WHICH THEY CLAIMED THEY NEVER GOT AFTER I HAD FAXED IT ABOUT 10 TIMES! SO NOW WHAT I AM FACED WITH IS LOSING MY HOME WHICH MY HUSBAND AND MYSELF WORKED SO HARD FOR.  I UNDERSTAND THE LAWS BUT IN MY SITUATION OF A DEATH FOR GOD SAKE THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO HELP ME.  I AM NOT DONE FIGHTING AND HAVE GOT ALOT OF INFORMATION ON WHAT OPTIONS I DO HAVE.  IF ANYONE AT THAT COMPANY READS ANY OF THESE REPORTS "THIS IS FOR YOU ASC, I HOPE YOU HIGH ROLLERS ALL SLEEP WELL AT NIGHT"  I AM NOT DONE FIGHTING AND I ALSO HAVE WELLS FARGRO ACCOUNTS FOR BANKING NEEDS AND I AM PULLING ALL OF MY MONEY OUT AND GOING SOMEWHERE ELSE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2010 07:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americas-Servicing-Company-Wells-Fargo-Morgage/internet/Americas-Servicing-Company-Wells-Fargo-Morgage-WILL-NOT-SPEAK-WITH-ME-AFTER-MY-HUSBAND-577815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on America's Servicing Company - Wells Fargo Morgage