Complaint Review: America's Servicing Company - Wells Fargo

• Submitted: Mon, July 12, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, July 12, 2010

• Reported By: Loren — Waterloo South Carolina U.S.A.
America's Servicing Company - Wells Fargo
Wachovia.com Douglasville, Georgia United States of America

America's Servicing Company - Wells Fargo Wells Fargo failure to credit checking account on EFT Douglasville, Georgia

I am a retired soldier receiving VA comp and military retired pay.  For the past 26 years my retired has always arrived on the date guarenteed by the Feds.  If the pay date falls on a holiday or weekend my VA is given on the last working working day of the month.

I had (note: had) a mortage and credit card with Wells Fargo, owner of Wachovia. They withheld my deposit for four days knowing that I had an auto pay for these two items due on the days of my deposit.  They charged me $78 for ISF and were most gracious to give me back $19.

I severed my account with these predators by paying them off. I don't think they got the message. However, they can enjoy the $58 profit by ripping me off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2010 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americas-Servicing-Company-Wells-Fargo/Douglasville-Georgia-30135/Americas-Servicing-Company-Wells-Fargo-Wells-Fargo-failure-to-credit-checking-account-o-622597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on America's Servicing Company - Wells Fargo