Complaint Review: Americas Servicing Company

• Submitted: Mon, August 13, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, September 08, 2007

• Reported By:auburn New York
Americas Servicing Company
Frederick Maryland Freserick, Maryland U.S.A.

Americas Servicing Company did not credit payments, tried to forclose Ripoff Frederick Freserick Maryland

*Author of original report: update

*Consumer Comment: I've read the stories...

*Author of original report: update

*Consumer Comment: What was your dispute?

*Author of original report: update

Asc continued to not credit my payments. I called them every day from December 2006 until today, august 2007. They kept telling me that all was well. They kept telling me not to make payments until my dispute was resolved. I did anyway and was served with a forclosure summons today. I am in the process of getting an attorney and starting a class action suit. Anyone interested in joining please contact me.

Marie
auburn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2007 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americas-Servicing-Company/Freserick-Maryland/Americas-Servicing-Company-did-not-credit-payments-tried-to-forclose-Ripoff-Frederick-Fre-267231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Americas Servicing Company

update

AUTHOR: Marie - (U.S.A.)

That's what were trying to figure out too. I'll update when it's over.

I've read the stories...

AUTHOR: Bob Pace - (U.S.A.)

and frankly, most have to do with poor decisions or lack of knowledge on the borrowers behalf. Of course there are going to be times where mistakes are made when dealing with big companies, but a lot of the gripes I've read on this site aren't really the companies fault. Thats why I was curious as to how this happened to you.

update

AUTHOR: Marie - (U.S.A.)

That's what we're fighting!!! Read The other stories, theere are many websites and many stories!!!

What was your dispute?

AUTHOR: Bob Pace - (U.S.A.)

If they told you not to make the payments and you made them anyways, why would they serve you with foreclosure papers?

update

AUTHOR: Marie - (U.S.A.)

Have hired legal council. We are not alone. If you are going through the same thing, FIGHT THEM!