Complaint Review: America's Servicing Company

• Updated: Mon, September 24, 2007

• Reported By:Pomona California
America's Servicing Company
www.ascservicing.com Nationwide U.S.A.

American Servicing Company America's Servicing Company Home insurance included on impound when refinanced and ASC will not pay. They want to put their own insurance. Los Angeles ca

I had my mortgage payment, taxes and house insurance impounded on a fixed 30 year loan. I paid over 10,000.00, refinancing with Greenlight due to Prepay penalties from my previous Mortgage Company (Downey Savings). Greenlight sold my loan to CENLAR then to my Current Mortgage Bank who is ASC American Servicing Company. They say that my loan does not include home insurance and has gone up from $1,306.00 to $1,343.00, and this amount is without home insurance. ASC has now sent me a letter stating that they are putting their own insurance which is over 1200 just for the insurance and it will only pay for my house not items in the house or medical claims. Can an attorney please contact me, need help with this case.

Jaime
Pomona, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2007 11:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americas-Servicing-Company/nationwide/American-Servicing-Company-Americas-Servicing-Company-Home-insurance-included-on-impound-275920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on America's Servicing Company