Complaint Review: America's Thrift Store

• Updated: Sun, April 21, 2013

• Reported By: bamatawana — mobile Alabama
America's Thrift Store
Highway 90 West Mobile, Alabama United States of America

America's Thrift Store The manager treats customers like we're just a bunch of garbage! Mobile, Alabama

I was in the store and the supervisor and the cashier were so rude to me.  I was buying glassware and one piece got knocked off the bagging area and it broke.  I told the cashier that I wasn't going to buy the piece that broke. The cashier called over a heavy-set, middle-age African American woman who said to me, "You broke it Ma'm that mean YOU BUYING IT!"  Talking about being rude.  Her name was Shonna (Shanna?) and she was tall and big with short hair.  She had the meanest look on her face.  While I was getting ready to pay for my purchase, I heard her scolding another cashier for "not getting her work done fast enough".  She was so mean and hateful.  I'm not ever shopping in that store again.  I payed for that broken glass (that was probably a donation since this is a thrift store)and I'm never going back there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2013 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americas-Thrift-Store/Mobile-Alabama-/Americas-Thrift-Store-The-manager-treats-customers-like-were-just-a-bunch-of-garbage-M-1045029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on America's Thrift Store