Complaint Review: America's Tire Co.

• Submitted: Wed, May 07, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, May 07, 2014

• Reported By: Tammy — Rancho Cordova California
America's Tire Co.
11127 Folsom Blvd. Rancho Cordova , California USA

America's Tire Co. Rancho Cordova CA WHEEL FALLS OFF Rancho Cordova California

On 02/11/2014 I took my truck into ATC to purchase 2 new tires and 4 new wheels.  On 02/19/2014 I had to replace the new wheels because they were making my tire rub on the upper control arms of the truck. I went to the Florin Road ATC on 03/15/2014 to rotate my tires. They wouldn't because the front tires were worn and told me to go to another establishment.  I went to another establishment right by my house. He was about to rotate them when he noticed 3 of my lugnuts were gone and all 3 studs were broke off.

I got my truck right home and called ATC and spoke with Sean. I explained the situation and they were the last people to touch my truck.  He explained that they do not do those repairs at ATC but to take my vehicle to Gold River Auto and ATC would pay for it.  I took it in that Monday morning and the repairs were complete on 03/20/2014 , No charge to me. [continued below]....

.....  On 04/02/2014 my two new tires were once again put on by ATC in Rancho Cordova.

On 04/29/2014 I was driving down the road with 4 teenagers in my vehicle. I felt something wasn't right so I slowed down and was going to pull into a parking lot.  Just as I slowed down to pull in the tire and wheel fell off the truck and rolled down the street. My truck slammed to the ground and we got to safety. You can clearly see in all the pictures I took the studs broke again.  I have body damage, frame damage, my door doesn't open and the rotor and tierods are destroyed.

I reported this to ATC and they are trying to do everything they can to get out of being liable and responsible.  I have all the documentation to prove everything I'm saying.  It's been over a week and my truck is still sitting outside of my home on three tires.  They did not pay for the towing, or the rental car I had to get.  Also because my truck was sitting outside vulnerable it was also vandalized.  I will never go back to America's Tire Co. Fair warning for anyone who is considering new tires. Take your business elsewhere.  The accident could have been a lot worse had I not been paying attention or on the freeway.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2014 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americas-Tire-Co-/Rancho-Cordova-California/Americas-Tire-Co-Rancho-Cordova-CA-WHEEL-FALLS-OFF-Rancho-Cordova-California-1144771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on America's Tire Co.