Complaint Review: America's Tire

• Updated: Mon, April 23, 2012

• Reported By: Mike in Oregon — Banks Oregon United States of America
America's Tire
18643 NW Eider Ct Beaverton, Oregon United States of America

America's Tire Discount Tire lied about the rebate to get the sale- rebate was no good. Beaverton, Oregon

On January 30th I purchased tires from America's tire.  I went there to put new tirs on my daughters car we were selling.  I wanted the new owners to have safe tires.  The salesman told me there was a 30 dollar visa rebate if I bought today.  It lowered the price enough that it was the best deal, so I bought them.

The salesman gave me the rebate form and toold me to do it online for faster response.  So on the 31st of January I did it online.  I waited.  It kept saying pending every time I checked it.  So i called in on April 21st.  I was them informed it was only good if I opened a Discount tire credit card and made the purchase through them.  At no time did the salesman explain this.

The salesman even folded up the rebate form and put it in my packet!  i would not have bought the tires without the rebate as the price was too high. Never again discount tire!   RIPOFF!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2012 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americas-Tire/Beaverton-Oregon-97006/Americas-Tire-Discount-Tire-lied-about-the-rebate-to-get-the-sale-rebate-was-no-good-Be-872442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on America's Tire