Complaint Review: America's Transmission Katy, TX

• Reported By: Terry G. — Houston Texas
America's Transmission Katy, TX
1718 Fry RD Katy, Texas United States of America

America's Transmission Katy, TX Sal Ruis RIP OFF ARTEST!!!!!! Katy, Texas

I too have had a bad experience with America's best rip off transmission company.I took my truck in for what I thought and was told would be a minor repair. I have 2009 Ford F 150 and the only thing wrong there was a leak at the connector, I actually drove my truck there with no problems with the transmission at all. As each day went on for some reason my transmission just got worse the longer it was there. My problem went from replacing a $200 connector to a major transmission overhaul which will cost over $3500. I told Sal I cannot afford that and to put it back together and he told me that would cost me $750. DO NOT USE THIS AMERICA'S TRANSMISSION SHOP OR YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!!!

This man needs to be put out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2013 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americas-Transmission-Katy-TX/Katy-Texas-/Americas-Transmission-Katy-TX-Sal-Ruis-RIP-OFF-ARTEST-Katy-Texas-1035289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on America's Transmission Katy, TX