Complaint Review: Americore Ecu

• Submitted: Sun, February 08, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 17, 2009

• Reported By:babylon New York
Americore Ecu
233-3 Tressca Road Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

Americore Ecu, automotive Industries scam artist do not deal with these people Jacksonville Florida

*Author of original report: finally got my ecu!!!!!!!! guess what they havent done any thing to it

*Author of original report: americore automotive industries ecu

*Author of original report: you guys are real funny get you story strait

*UPDATE Employee: You are not telling the whole truth.

if you are thinking about having your ecu rebuilt be these people be warned-first when i called i was told by mike googe that there credit card machines where down(i beleived him at that moment) he told they would take a electonic check, which i soon found out was made out to totaly different company other then who i was dealing with? then i was assured that i would have my ecu back in my hand 5-7 days after they received it,

well I sent to them overnight on jan 20 and its now feb 8 2009,every time i call i get jeked around put on hold or lied to, it appears that they had me give an electronic check so that i had no recourse, as i have checked with my bank and they said there nothing they can do once that check had cleared,honestly i tierd of talking about it and i wish i had looked around on internet about this company do it and youll see do not do it to your self

Jonjay
babylon, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2009 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americore-Ecu/Jacksonville-Florida/Americore-Ecu-automotive-Industries-scam-artist-do-not-deal-with-these-people-Jacksonvill-421779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Americore Ecu

finally got my ecu!!!!!!!! guess what they havent done any thing to it

AUTHOR: Jonjay - (U.S.A.)

finnally got my ecu back after about 50 calls to them they havent fixed it and still charged me,also they farmed it out to a company called sia electronics so they apear to be just a front and not even a good one

americore automotive industries ecu

AUTHOR: Jonjay - (U.S.A.)

i have been doing a little research on these people,and all i have to say is wow!!!!,look at this bbb file 108 complaints since 06 and that just the people who reported ,can you imagine ---http://www.jacksonville.bbb.org/commonreport.html?compid=155701244#Ratings somebody has to do something about these people , i would love if somebody could point me in the right direction?

you guys are real funny get you story strait

AUTHOR: Jonjay - (U.S.A.)

as soon as i was told that they would have to send my ecu out i told americore to abort mission and just send it back they said that they would have to charge a service fee, no problem just send it back i told them that i need my ecu back because i could not get a strait answer on turn around time. at that point i asked for a tracking number till this day still have not received one or for that matter my ecu today is feb 10 2009,and if your credit card machine was down for that long a time, wouldent you do somthing about it, i would it sure looks shady, smells shady must be ?right they havent proven me wrong just send my ecu back, and we can go our own ways

You are not telling the whole truth.

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

Mr Huebsch, you are completely bending the truth to try to slime us.

Notes:
1)Our credit card processor has been down since 1/16/09 and upto this time (2/9/09) we are still only taking check, money order, and cashiers checks.

2)For a normal remanufacturing service, you should have the unit back within 5-7 business days of us receiving it. It is possible we may have to send the unit to another one of our warehouse locations to a master electrician for remanufacturing. If this happens you should have the unit back within 7-10 business days of us receiving it.

You originally ordered 1/20/09 and paid for 2nd day air shipping. From Jacksonville to New York standard ups ground shipping is 3 business days. Figuring in the 2nd day air shipping, you're looking at saving 1 day of the overall processing and shipping times. We received your computer 1/21/09.

On 1/27/09 (4 business days later) we ended up having to ship it to our master electrician. I made contact with Mr. Huebsch on 1/28/09 and advised him of the situation. Advised of expected delivery between 2/6-2/9 (12/13 business days). Within about 2-3 of Mr Huebsch speaking with me he called back and spoke with another person in the company and advised them that he saw our page on "ripoff report" and felt like he was being scammed and wanted to cancel.

The only reason he wanted to cancel the order was because of this website. This was a normal by-the-books order. We didn't do anything wrong or anything to upset the customer. It was purely this websites fault.

The ECU arrived at our secondary location on 1/30/09.

These are the actual call note from a call from 1/29/09: JESSE CALLED INITIALLY CUSSING AND BEING OFFENSIVE TO THE COMPANY SO I CALMED HIM DOWN EXPLAINING THAT THE ORDER TAKES 7-10 BUSINESS DAYS FROM THE TIME IT IS PROCESSED. I RECONFIRMED WITH HIM THAT IT HAS ONLY BEEN THE 6TH DAY AND HE STILL WANTED HIS ECU SHIPPED BACK TO HIM. HE HUNG UP THE PHONE TO END THE CONVERSATION.

On 2/6/09 the Mr Huebsch spoke with our customer service department and confirmed that he wanted to continue with the order. The last information in the account as of 2/9/09 is that the order was awaiting parts and should be ready to ship shortly.