crucial

• Submitted: Sat, July 29, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, July 29, 2006

• Reported By:rochester New York
Americredit Auto Financial Services
P.o. Box 183593 Arlington, Texas 76096 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Americredit Financial Services - Americredit Auto Financial Services ripoff ridiculous late fees fraudulent billing ripoff Phoenix Arizona, Arlington texas

I just found out through e-mail about americredit financial services. I found something strange just the other week that a draft on my account of 450.00 was sent, but due to insuffient monies my bank charged me $37.00. now I was startled about this due to I did not know what this was for. I only have 2 big bill and they are my car payment which is $464.33 and my rent. I send my car payment through quick collect western union only so that I can have a routing number for them. I have in the past gave account number over the phone with them for payment of my car. If this is these people doing this then they nedd to be stopped immediately. It could cost a lot of people monies from their account that they know nothing about.

Cecelia
rochester, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2006 07:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americredit-Auto-Financial-Services/Phoenix-Arizona-85062-8143/Americredit-Financial-Services-Americredit-Auto-Financial-Services-ripoff-ridiculous-lat-203500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Americredit Auto Financial Services