- Report: #450850
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Americredit Financial Services
Americredit Financial Services1975 S Price Rd Chandler, Arizona U.S.A.
Americredit Financial Services Excessive interest and fees on loan Chandler Arizona
1. Since, our credit was poor, Americredit took a risk and financed me at a much higher interest rate that some one with better credit. Unfortunately, they used this as an opportunity to gain more money from me in the form of daily interest.
2. I resent Americredit employees telling me that everything is all my fault because I either purchased a car I could not afford or I deserve it because I did not make the payments on time. I take responsibility for not making my payments on time. However, going back to my first statement, Americredit was aware of my payment history on other loans BEFORE they approved my loan. (Remember the interest rate at 17.95%) Besides if I was purchasing a car I could not afford, why would Americredit finance it for me. Did they want to reposes it later? Did they want to manipulate an already sad credit situation for myself? Please do not only blame to borrower, after all those of us who pay late give plenty of employees someone to call 15 times a day.
3. I have been told now that I made my last payment on the account that the last payment was applied to simple interest that has been accruing each time I was late over the course of the loan. And each time I went to their website and made a full payment the payment was never applied to my payment but this daily interest instead. At one time I was paying more than $10 a day in interest. I know have a vehicle that I owe $2700.00 on and they are saying that amount is principal... well actually is is simple interest. I requested that we settle so that we can put all of this behind me. No dice they are not willing to make any concessions!
4. I called the call center with my contract in front of me and demanded that they tell me exactly where I can find the declarations about simple interest. The representative transferred me to her supervisor who was unable to tell me where to find it... I asked to speak with a manager was told I was not talking to anyone above her. I asked to speak with their legal department and was told I could not only my attorney could. I told her I wanted to represent myself. She told me I could not. What gives here?
So tomorrow, I will be contacting my attorney and trying to resolve this issue and once and for all be done with this company.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2009 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americredit-Financial-Services/Chandler-Arizona-85248/Americredit-Financial-Services-Excessive-interest-and-fees-on-loan-Chandler-Arizona-450850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.