Complaint Review: Americredit Financial Services

• Submitted: Sun, January 31, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, March 21, 2012

• Reported By: Tj — Austinville Virginia U.S.A.
Americredit Financial Services
PO Box 78143 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

Americredit Financial Services I want to say something good about Americredit Phoenix, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: What do you expect?

*Consumer Comment: Lucky

*Consumer Comment: Try again

People say lots of bad things about Americredit, however, they helped me out alot. I have had 3 different loans/vehicles financed with them and Have never been late until this last November 2009. I called them and told them what my problem was, they agreed to defer my payments for two months, in which they did, so I could get back on track. This worked for me. Even though, my interest rate is 17 3/4% because of my bad credit, I knew what I signed at the dealership.  If you work with these loan companies, they will work with you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2010 09:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americredit-Financial-Services/Phoenix-Arizona-85062/Americredit-Financial-Services-I-want-to-say-something-good-about-Americredit-Phoenix-Ar-562840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Americredit Financial Services

What do you expect?

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

" They did the same for me but I fell into some more financial difficulty later down the road and they refused to help me out then. "

You were very fortunate that they helped you out once, but seriously, how many times do you expect them to keep doing it?    Usually, when you are down to borrowing from subprime lenders, you get no mercy.  This post and the original post actually make this company sound way better than their competitors.

Lucky

AUTHOR: Tracey Hamilton - (United States of America)

I just want to say you must be the lucky one,but when it comes to the end of your loan you will see how things change,

Try again

AUTHOR: Spack - (U.S.A.)

They did the same for me but I fell into some more financial difficulty later down the road and they refused to help me out then.  I wish you the best of luck.