Complaint Review: Americredit Financial

• Reported By:greenville Michigan
Americredit Financial
Arlington, Texas U.S.A.

Americredit Financial messed up ill raised ripoffs Arlington Texas

well here is my run in with americredit. I bought a 2002 dodge Pu. about 5 years ago every thing was going OK entail the half way the second going on to the third year my hours got cut at work had a few phone calls with americredit told them what was going on. I got well lets back up I was about one month behind on my payments. when a friend of mine told me that the repo co. was looking for my truck. I went to work that day, on my way I had to make a payment any way it was due. well a couple days go by they found my truck and took it.

when I got to work I called americredit and asked them what the ---- they were doing taking my truck. there reply was that I was three months behind well i asked them what happened to the last two payments i made. they told me to call back tomorrow so they could find out what was going on. so I called the next day they told me that I was two months behind and in ten days Would be three mouths behind. well I DID SOME CHECKING ON MY RECIPTS THAT I HAD AND IT FIGURED OUT TO BE THAT THEY WAS NOT POSTING MY PAYMENTS WHEN I MAD THEM. SO THEY COULD REPO THE TRUCK. then they told me if I wanted the truck back i would have to come up with 2800.00.

well a few months go by and i get a bill in the mail from them stating that i owe them 18,000.00 this was what was left over that they didn't get from selling it at the action. well I sat down and sent the a letter back that I needed proof of what they sold it for. they refused to supply that info to me. I did not here from them until three months ago when I got a letter from the courthouse that they were going to sue me for the truck payments. the bad thing is I was not told when the Cort date was. about 2 weeks later I RECIVED THE OUT COME FROM THE CORTHOUSE. I will tell everybody that i know if they are buying a car and they tell you are going through americredit just get up and walk out the door because they will do the same thing to you.......

greenville, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2009 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americredit-Financial/Arlington-Texas-76096/Americredit-Financial-messed-up-ill-raised-ripoffs-Arlington-Texas-471111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Americredit Financial