Complaint Review: Americredit Fort Worth Tx

• Updated: Thu, November 29, 2007

• Reported By:west Texas
Americredit Fort Worth Tx
Fort Worth, Texas U.S.A.

Americredit Fort Worth Tx Repoed Jeep After i set up payment arrangments Fort Worth Texas

My Jeep was repoed yesterday by Americredit! I have been out of work i just had a baby, and my husband is the only one working. My son also became sick with an ear infaction and sevare bronchitis. I called Americredit and set up a payment arrangement on my late payments, they said that was fine. I had a payment to be deducted from my checking account for $900.00! They picked up my Jeep anyway. When i called to find out what was going on thay were very rude with me! Very unprofessional!! They are the worst company to work with!! After taking my Jeep, they still tried to deduct that $900.00 from my bank! Crooks!! Watch out people!!!

West, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2007 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americredit-Fort-Worth-Tx/Fort-Worth-Texas/Americredit-Fort-Worth-Tx-Repoed-Jeep-After-i-set-up-payment-arrangments-Fort-Worth-Texas-287672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Americredit Fort Worth Tx