Complaint Review: Americredit Fort Worth Tx

• Reported By: tasheka — chester township Pennsylvania United States of America
Americredit Fort Worth Tx
801 cherry street Suite 3500 Internet United States of America

Americredit Fort Worth Texas Fefused Early Pay off interest return, Internet

I had an account with AmeriCredit.  I was never late with a payment. I have recently decided to pay my car off early to remove some of the stress of bill over load. Upon paying my car off early they did in a very timely fashion submit the pay off to my credit report and send me my title to my car. The only down side is that in paying my car off early I was told that they didn't have to reimburse me the iterest that I had paid that was added into my pay off balance.  Weel I know that this wasn't true.  I also knew that they had 30 days to issue me a check back in the amount of my interest paid. I have keep close documents on how much interest that i agreed to pay in its entirety upon settling at the dealership as well as the amount that they were taking out of my car not payment each month. this gave me a full annual per year of interest that I was being billed.  Last year there was approximately 1,181 in finance charges that were held from my car note payments. I asked the representative before I had paid it off about the finance charges and I was tol d that all finance charges for the 14 months left on the term would be returned to me within 30 days. Therefore, I was expecting the 1,180 and additional 2 months of finance charges returned to me like promised. I sspoke to anther representative several days ago and she had in formed me that they don't have to reimburse me my finance charges back untilnext years filings. I'm her to say that THE DEVIL IS A LIAR. These companies kill me about not wanting to pay out what they owe others but want their payments on time. I paidmy notes on time every month without skippin a beat. So please return the hand. I haven't ever made the company wait so I don't expect to wait for what is dur to me. I don't understand why in my payoff they would even add in the next 14 months finances if I was paying it off in full. Why tale my money and they send it backto me . That's insane. Look I just wanna know When and how to get what is due back to me. My mother paid her car off eary and got her check in 2 weeks. My fiancee' got his back in 4.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2010 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americredit-Fort-Worth-Tx/internet/Americredit-Fort-Worth-Texas-Fefused-Early-Pay-off-interest-return-Internet-572713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Americredit Fort Worth Tx