Complaint Review: Americredit Ft Worth TX C/o Anthony Ashley

• Submitted: Wed, June 04, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 04, 2008

• Reported By:Austin Texas
Americredit Ft Worth TX C/o Anthony Ashley
Ft Worth Texas, Texas U.S.A.

Americredit C/o Anthony Ashley WITHERING TITLES Ft Worth Texas

Since Sept 11, 2006 I have been promised by numerous reps a Title. I have a paid ACCT, even when you call on digital voice phone it says ACCT PAID IN FULL. They said they applied a late fee, then returned it, then it came back addressee unknown and they sent the UNCLAIMED MONEY to the State. I bank with THEIR BANK, I have ALL RECORDS AND CHECKS, all cleared and add up. No more Chicanery required or supervisors needed, I JUST WANT WHAT IS MINE, MY TITLE.....Tammy Mcquiston promised to FEDEX overnight my title on May 31st, this NEVER happened.

They lie and cover up each employees mistakes and this has been going on for almost 2 years with me. They want me to RECOVER the money they sent to the STATE and send it back to them, then they would re-apply it to my account and then send me the TITLE. They have already deposited and credited my money, they decided to give money to Charity (State) that's their bad choice, overlook supervisor stupidity and give me my TITLE, then fire the people that cost the company money because they should be working at 7-11....

Enathan
Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2008 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americredit-Ft-Worth-TX-Co-Anthony-Ashley/Ft-Worth-Texas-Texas/Americredit-Co-Anthony-Ashley-WITHERING-TITLES-Ft-Worth-Texas-337119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Americredit Ft Worth TX C/o Anthony Ashley