Complaint Review: Americredit

• Submitted: Sun, March 22, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, March 22, 2009

• Reported By:Lithia Springs Georgia
Americredit
POBox 183593 Arlington, Texas U.S.A.

Americredit Fraudulant, deceptive, illegal accounting department Arlington Texas

I have finally got the information of my accounting record that I had to take americredit to court to get.I have found several accounting fraud on my payment history is why my interest is getting paid and not my principle. They make sure they get interest. Please if there is anyone out there please lets join together for a class action lawsuit count me in.

I bought a car for 14,388.00 in 2005 and in 2008 Americredit says I still owe 12,033.00 at a car note of 381.00 Please you do the math. And after they refused to give me my accounting information they tried to force a payment of 762.00 twice on my bank account unauthorized!

Charlene
Lithia Springs, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2009 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americredit/Arlington-Texas-76096/Americredit-Fraudulant-deceptive-illegal-accounting-department-Arlington-Texas-436533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Americredit