Complaint Review: Americredit

• Submitted: Wed, December 05, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 05, 2007

• Reported By:Midlothian Virginia
Americredit
801 Cherry Street, Suite 3900 Fort Worth, Texas U.S.A.

Americredit Harrassing Phone Calls/ Wrong Payment History/ Ignored Complaints/ Does not post payments or loses payments/ Horrible Service Fort Worth Texas

Unfortunately for me I have been a client of this company for about 16 months.

The problems are as follows

I make payments for a car loan timely, using the Americredit website to make the payments, but yet Americrdit either loses my payments, holds my payments until atleast the 16th of each month, (which is 9-10 days after the payment is due), or does not credit my account.

I have sent proof to this company of my timely payments numerous times and yet they still have not corrected my account.

It is now about 16 months 13-14 of which I have been arguing with too many of the Americredit supervisors, proving to them our payments were made timely and correctly but yet the account is still wrong.

I have demanded the correct payoff figure for the vehicle but it is like I am talking to a wall.

I too am 1 of possibly 100,000 people this company is abusing with these business practices, and harassing collection calls and horrible business practices.

Americredit is also listed with the BBB due to it's horrible business practices.

I have personally sent the BBB 3-5 letters complaining about Americredit, but Americredit seems to ignore my complaints as well as the BBB.

Americredit has called me from Toronto, Canada which makes me think they are trying to by pass American Consumer Protection Laws.

Raymondl
Midlothian, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2007 08:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americredit/Fort-Worth-Texas-76102/Americredit-Harrassing-Phone-Calls-Wrong-Payment-History-Ignored-Complaints-Does-not-po-289255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Americredit