Complaint Review: Americredit

• Submitted: Fri, February 29, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, February 29, 2008

• Reported By:las vegas Nevada
Americredit
801 Cherry Street Suite 3900 Fort Worth, Texas U.S.A.

Americredit Needed investigation of AmeriCredit Fort Worth Texas

I was with longBeach acceptance and they were bought by americredit.i recently got divorced and am going through some tuff times adjusting to my loss of my higher paying job down to a mediocre job and with all of that said. I made a partial payment to americredit leaving my payment $200 short but I called them to tell them I would be getting the rest of the money there ASAP. They told me that was not good enough and that they have no grace period or do they offer assistance because i did not qualify.They will call you at least 8 times a day everyday untill you pay them. They are extremely rude and have hung up on me on numerous occasions.This company needs to be shut down. I have told them that I will make it my mission if it takes 10 years to make them pay for how they treat any customer let alone myself with there unforgiving non caring attitude towards peoples situations. i bet not one of there employees even has a lone with them because of there practices.i would like to start a class action suit against this company and will be looking into it and contacting the U.S. attorney office , the BBB in forthworth texas and anyone else I can think of.This company wants to attack me and others that have fallen on difficult times and not offer a hand will bring it on. Lets Do it!!!!!

Melvin
las vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/29/2008 07:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americredit/Fort-Worth-Texas-76102/Americredit-Needed-investigation-of-AmeriCredit-Fort-Worth-Texas-313500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Americredit