Complaint Review: Americredit

• Submitted: Wed, March 26, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 17, 2008

• Reported By:hewitt Texas
Americredit
Forth Worth Fort Worth, Texas U.S.A.

Americredit Ripped of by Americredit Fort Worth Texas

*Consumer Comment: For Fyi

*UPDATE Employee: thats unbelievable

I called in to make my truck payment via check by phone, I spoke to a really nice lady and with in 15 minutes My payment was made she then asked me would you like to set up next months payment with a post dated check? I responded with O no thank you I 'm pregnat with twins a 3 yr old a 9 yr old and my husband is over sea's in Iraq so I dont know exactly what day next month would be a good day, but thank you for asking and trying to save me time, She responds with O my I can understand and good luck to you abd ytellyour husband I said thank you for serving our country. That was the end of our call.

Then 2 weeks later my husbands grandmother had a stroke and blood clot in her head so the kids and I flew to Florida asap, that was on the 28th well since we are miliarty we are paid the 1st and 15th so here comes the first I paid our bills online and withdrew some cash still leaving 400.00 in our account, then the next day I went to put gas in the rental car and my card was delinced WHAT I THOUGHT NO WAY , so i called my bank to find out americredit withdrew 530.00 or tried to anyway but them trying held my account 530.00 that wasnt there for 2 days that caused my bills to bounce and left me pregnat with 2 kids in florida with 0 money to get home I called americrredit and asked why after I said no to a post dated check by phone was it done anyway they responded with no you aggred to the tranaction I said bs i did and yall just cost me 600.00 in nsf fees and bank fees they responded with o well we dont care what we cost you we still didnt get our money (for a payment that wasnt due for 13 days). Then they continued to try and with draw money every 6 days only costing me more money each time.

I had to close that account and open a new one at another bank all because in the state of Texas if you owe a company money and give them access sto your account they can legaly with draw at there pleasure. Over all this cost me $2000.00 in fees. and even after I gave americredit all the proof from the bank of what they cost me they said they would credit my account that was 8 months ago and they still have not I called to see what the staice was and was told, the agent who aggred to do that is no longer with americredit and I am sorry ma'am there is nothing we are gonna do for you about this matter we havce concered it a closed matter, But you have a payment due now how would you like to take care of that today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tasha kaye
hewitt, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2008 04:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americredit/Fort-Worth-Texas/Americredit-Ripped-of-by-Americredit-Fort-Worth-Texas-321180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Americredit

For Fyi

AUTHOR: Lori - (U.S.A.)

You seem to know a lot about Americredit. However it would appear you might be a loyal employee but your opinions are without merit. All these people are lying? Really? I have reviewed more cases than I care to mention and have had questionable dealings myself. Read my other response directed at you. Please don't be hurt your company is not the only one on my books, it is just the most nervy, unethical and corrupt making my investigation easy.

thats unbelievable

AUTHOR: Fyi - (U.S.A.)

i seriously doubt that your car payment was ontime to begin with. And to secure your loan and avoid the truck from being repossed the agent told you what was required and you did what you had to do to satisfy the company and to keep your truck- i see it all the time. check by phone payments are tracked and management knows what agent takes the payment. we are not paid on commission so why would an agent risk lossing their job just to get an extra payment from a customer. I have noticedthat when most of our soldiers are deployed to iraq and leave the one person theytrust with the responsibility of making their payments they get screwed. words of advise pay your bills