Complaint Review: Americredit

• Submitted: Tue, September 11, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, September 11, 2007

• Reported By:Pawnee Oklahoma
Americredit.com Internet U.S.A.

Americredit Tried to get answers about self and grandson and wife not related to loan-more like for identity theft Internet Nationwide

I was called by an unknown company three times over the weekend, asked that I reurn their many calls on Monday. I Called on Monday, only to be greeted with a barrage of questiobs about my eldest grandson and his wife, They had applied for credit.

This seemed to be okay, but then I realized the questions had nothing to do with whether he paid on time, held a job, , but personal questions, that I had no answers to, or should give out to unknown persons.I guess I didn't give them what they wanted, so I referred them to his dad, but later I had doubts about this company and called back and made a complaint.I then looked on the internet and found this site.

Pawnee, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2007 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americredit/internet/Americredit-Tried-to-get-answers-about-self-and-grandson-and-wife-not-related-to-loan-more-273866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Americredit