Complaint Review: Amerilife Group

• Reported By:nashville Tennessee
Amerilife Group
Ajax, Canada

Amerilife Financial Group Scammed from American Financial!! Ajax canada

*Consumer Comment: sick of mean people

*Consumer Comment: Nope

*Consumer Comment: Just Don't Do It

We were scammed! I was contacted by a representative saying that I was approved for a loan. I was then told that i had to send $880.00 to get the loan.

After the first day I received a call saying that I had to send another $880.00 because of my "credit reporting". I never received any money and was scammed out of $1600!

How can I get my money back?!

Kim
nashville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2008 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amerilife-Group/Ajax-/Amerilife-Financial-Group-Scammed-from-American-Financial-Ajax-canada-356432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amerilife Group

sick of mean people

AUTHOR: Sick Of Mean People - (U.S.A.)

Please do not feel bad. My husband and I were scammed by these people as well. We have found a few reports that some of these people are being brought to justice. We can only hope that they will catch this group. They have already moved on to a new name with the company. As far as the comments above, don't listen to these people. They seem to think that they are superior to us because they have not fallen for this. When you have bad credit you feel that you have no choice and become desperate. We are still in a crappy situation but we have to move on. We now have no money to pay our lease but we must keep going. Keep you head up and your gaurd as well. Change your bank account numbers, and keep a close eye on your credit report.
Good luck!

Nope

AUTHOR: Atlanta Guy - (U.S.A.)

You DON'T get your money back. These people are in a foreign country. NO LENDER ever requires any type of payment up front for a personal loan. Do you not know this ?????? Wise up before you get scammed AGAIN.

Just Don't Do It

AUTHOR: Cristina - (U.S.A.)

Sorry to say that there is no way to get your money back. You wired money overseas, which is a BIG NO NO.