Complaint Review: Ameriloan/ Money Pak

• Updated: Wed, June 25, 2014

• Reported By: Storm — Kingman Arizona
Ameriloan/ Money Pak
3531 P St NW Miami , Oklahoma USA

Ameriloan/ Money Pak ameri.loans@aol.com Paid $300 by money pack but loan was already paid off. Put on hold. Money not returned. Miami Oklahoma

I was told I owed $300 but when I went back an drechecked the loan it had been already paid and was not my current loan. I was told to go to the bank an dtake out money and get a money pack. I went back to try to get a refund and was told to contact money pak. the money was already taken out accordign to money pak. when I called th enumber 202-738-4548. He put me on hold and used up more of my minutes. I hung up after 10 minutes but told him I had already paid that loan off. that this was not the current loan. I tried to call him back but he would not take my call after that. I sent a email to the company and to his email. No response.No refund.

Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 2:42 PM

2:42 PM

For pictures of the Money Pak

from American Loans to you

The process is almost done now we just needed the pictures of the backside of the card and the receipt.
PS: Please do not forget to put your signature on the front of the receipt

American Loans

Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 4:51 PM

4:51 PM

Re: For pictures of the Money Pak

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2013 09:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameriloan-Money-Pak/Miami-Oklahoma-74355/Ameriloan-Money-Pak-ameriloansaolcom-Paid-300-by-money-pack-but-loan-was-already-pai-1081475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameriloan/ Money Pak