• Report: #193425

• Submitted: Fri, May 26, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, May 26, 2006

• Reported By:Indpls Indiana
Ameriloan - US Fastcash
ameriloan.com - usfastcash.com Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Ameriloan - US Fastcash ripoff Internet

When I first realised that I would have a problem paying back my loans to these companies, I contacted CCC to help make arrangements to pay them back. To my understanding, Ameriloan and USFast Cash accepted an agreement. It proved to be too much. I emailed the two companies and asked that they work with me. But they continued to with draw funds from my checking account (which is now ruined).

The bank said that they could not stop the companies. I was left with no alternative but to close my account in the red. USFAstCash has said that I can make payments through Western Union, but they gave me the incorrect information. Ameriloan says that they have me as a "Refusal to pay". When they do this to your checking account, what can you do ?

Sarah
Indpls, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2006 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameriloan-US-Fastcash/internet/Ameriloan-US-Fastcash-ripoff-Internet-193425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameriloan - US Fastcash