Complaint Review: Ameriloan United Cash Loans

• Submitted: Fri, June 26, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, June 26, 2009

• Reported By:kansas city Missouri
Ameriloan United Cash Loans
AMERILOAN.COM UNITEDCASHLOANS.COM Internet U.S.A.

Ameriloan United Cash Loans continous withdrawls each payday were made to "renew" my loan not to pay it off! Internet

These companies have taken money out of my account repeatedly. They stated that the money was used for renewing the loan until it was paid off in full and not paying the loan off. They can't renew unless a person wants it done! Over $600 have been taken out of my account and even occuring multiple times in one day! I called my bank to try and stop payments, I tried to close the account an reopen another, but in order to do that I had to file a police report! Then I called the companies back and they stated I must call and request for them to cancel the renewel and they would send a password and username to make payments. Now I am unable to pay off my rent and utilities because they took all that money out!

D.****
kansas city, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2009 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameriloan-United-Cash-Loans/internet/Ameriloan-United-Cash-Loans-continous-withdrawls-each-payday-were-made-to-renew-my-loan-465214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameriloan United Cash Loans