Complaint Review: Ameriloan

• Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: Ricky — Wellington Florida United States of America
Ameriloan
3531 P Street NW PO Box 111 Miami, Oklahoma United States of America

Ameriloan I never signed an agreement with this company to take a loan but somehow money showed up in my bank account without my knowledge. I am now being charged $60 every two weeks in finance charges, Miami, Oklahoma

*Consumer Comment: so bob from irvine

*Consumer Comment: So

I was considering taking a loan with Ameriloan and filled out the necessary paperwork.  I then decided that I did not want to take the loan.  I never sent them an email signature; however, they processed the loan and deposited money into my bank account without my knowledge.  I am now being charged $60 every two weeks in interest charges, none of which goes towards paying off the principle loan.  This is ridiculous.  I have never heard of any lender charging these outrageous finance charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameriloan/Miami-Oklahoma-74355/Ameriloan-I-never-signed-an-agreement-with-this-company-to-take-a-loan-but-somehow-money-990576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameriloan

so bob from irvine

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

what is the purpose of your rebutt?????will it solve anything???will it cure all the problems in the world??? will dogs and cats get along????

So

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

When this mysterious money showed up in your account you of course immediately contacted them to return it...right?