Complaint Review: Ameriloan

• Reported By:Hattiesburg Mississippi
Ameriloan
www.ameriloan.com Internet U.S.A.

Ameriloan Ameriloan is a huge scam!! Internet

I took a loan out with Ameriloan in November 2007. I have paid the loan down for Dec. & Jan. In January the company was suppose to take out $200 for the loan & $105 for the fee. So $305 total should have been debited from my checking account but only the $105 fee and $50 towards my loan amount.

When I contacted the company I spoke with one woman who proceeded to tell me that because I didn't check my account on a daily basis & didn't contact them the next day after they debited my account that there is nothing the company can do. Then I called right back and a guy did the exact thing and basically told me that because i don't get a bank statement utill the end of the month & don't call my bank on a daily basis to check my balance that it's my fault & their company isn't at fault for not taking the correct amout out.

Now because of thier error I will have to pay another $90 fee next month to pay the loan off.

So please do not do business with this company. They will rip you off and not admit when they have made an error.

Paula
Hattiesburg, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2008 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameriloan/internet/Ameriloan-Ameriloan-is-a-huge-scam-Internet-304962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameriloan