Complaint Review: Ameriloan

• Reported By:sacramento California
Ameriloan
ameriloan.com Internet U.S.A.

Ameriloan Complete Scam! . Internet

*Consumer Comment: ameriloan scam!

I only borrowed $300 from this company and expected to pay them back monthly from my checking account, with a charge of $90. Which seemed resonable to me. Then this company started taking out different amounts at different times and it started going over the amount I borrowed and they overdrew my account!

I called and complianed many times and they always said there was nothing they could do! So i put a complete stop on them thru my bank. Im glad to see i wasnt the only one being scammed.

Lyd
sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2009 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameriloan/internet/Ameriloan-Complete-Scam-Internet-445256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameriloan

ameriloan scam!

AUTHOR: D.kelly - (U.S.A.)

I called the company several times also and they told me that those charges taken out were a renewel fee until it was paid in full and I had to request for them to stop. Im glad YOUR bank let you stop payments! My bank to me I had to file a police report!