Complaint Review: Ameriloan

• Updated: Thu, February 19, 2009

• Reported By:joshua tree California
Ameriloan
https://ameriloan.com/ Internet U.S.A.

Ameriloan Sold Information To Third Parties And Ruined My Wifes Bank Account And I still Recieve Calls Even Though I am On The Do Not Call List Https://ameriloan.com/ Internet

*Consumer Comment: I know where Ameriloan is physically located!!!!!!

My wife (against my advice) recently did a pay day loan with Ameriloan. Not shortly after, loan companies that we never heard of began to deposit money into her account without our knowledge or permission. This and she began to get thousands of emails each day from numerous companies.They also attempted to make withdrawals from this account which eventually lead to the account being overdrawn almost 400 dollars. Bank of America just gives us the run around as do their fraud department. The fraud department gave us numbers to call so we can tell the companies to stop attempting to take money from the account as it leads to a 35 dollar fee each time. Bank of America says that they can't stop the companies from attempting to take money out which I know is a lie. She was told this by several people in the Yucca Valley Branch in California

We refuse to pay Ameriloan or Bank of America any of the money that was caused by their negligence. No permisiion was given to Ameriloan and Bank of America refuses to close the account even though they know that these companies are doing this to the account.

Trayhars
joshua tree, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2009 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameriloan/internet/Ameriloan-Sold-Information-To-Third-Parties-And-Ruined-My-Wifes-Bank-Account-And-I-still-R-412563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameriloan

AUTHOR: Barry - (U.S.A.)

Ameriloan, along with Oneclickcash, USFastcash, UnitedCashLoans and 500Fastcash, all work out of one office in Overland Park, Kansas. They are, I believe, owned by the same entity. All of thier collection efforts are out of this office. I am presently investigating whether to bring a Class Action against them for thier collection practices. If you have information about how they have attempted to collect funds from you I would be interested in interviewing you. Please feel free to call me at (((Redacted)))