Complaint Review: Ameriloan

• Reported By:Colora Maryland
Ameriloan
www.ameriloan.com Internet U.S.A.

Ameriloan They took me for an expensive ride for 250.00 Minnesota Internet

I got a loan for 250.00 and by the time I paid it all back I paid back 4 times the amount I borrowed in the fine print it says you can renew five times.
I did that and by the fifth time I thought it was done and paid off the payments starting getting bigger and they kept coming until I got up to eight times so far
So dont get a loan from these people because you are better off doing it on your own and will save money not throw it away

Littlebit
Colora, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2009 08:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameriloan/internet/Ameriloan-They-took-me-for-an-expensive-ride-for-25000-Minnesota-Internet-473594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameriloan