ethics

• Reported By:Kokomo Indiana
Ameriloan
Ameriloan Internet U.S.A.

Ameriloan rip me off Kokomo Indiana Internet

I took out a loan for christmas with ameriloan and today 2/19/2008 they contacted me telling me that I owe them $410. so I went to my bank and pulled my bank statement I reallized that from dec-now they have made unauthorized withdraws from my checking account. It varied from 30-410. every two days. So I just closed everything. They claim to never have received their payment for their loan, but my bank statements say otherwise.

Ray
Kokomo, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2008 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameriloan/internet/Ameriloan-rip-me-off-Kokomo-Indiana-Internet-310216. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameriloan