Complaint Review: Ameriloan

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Ameriloan ripoff 100% FRAUDULANT COMPANY!! Columbus ohio

I recieved a loan from Ameriloan. I recieved a message from them that the loan was paid in full on 8/31/06 (as Ameriloan customers you know they withdrwal the money everytime you are paid for me it was on the 15 and last day of the month) Well on 9/29/06 a month later Ameriloan made 3 debits to my bank account $50.00, $30.00 and $95.00. A whole month after they said my loan was paid in full. Did they think I would not notice this? I contacted the BBB. I even emailed Ameriloan but they have not responded. I am going to my bank today to file the complaint. DO NOT USE AMERILOAN 100% FRAUDULANT COMPANY!!!

Dublin, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2006 02:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameriloan/nationwide/Ameriloan-ripoff-100-FRAUDULANT-COMPANY-Columbus-ohio-214987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameriloan