Complaint Review: Ameriloan/One Click Cash

Nationwide U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-315-2871
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Ameriloan/One Click Cash This company is allowing someone to use my social security number to get a loan. Nationwide

I tried to apply for a pay day loan and this company is allowing someone to use my social security number to get a loan. I went into an establishment in the city where I live and since someone else is using my number, I could not get the loan I applied for. There are numbers I called to file a complaint for two days. Someone was supposed to contact me and they have not jet. The numbers are 800-315-2871 and 800-315-3298. You actually talk to an individual.

Mmunchi
Memphis, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2007 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AmeriloanOne-Click-Cash/nationwide/AmeriloanOne-Click-Cash-This-company-is-allowing-someone-to-use-my-social-security-number-272763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameriloan/One Click Cash