Complaint Review: Ameriloans

• Submitted: Mon, March 25, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 28, 2013

• Reported By: Keesha&Joey — Robbins Tennessee
Ameriloans

Ameriloans American Web Loans DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THEIR TRAP!!! BORROWED $300 AND ALREADY PAID BACK $1200 AND STILL NOT PAID IN FULL!!! PISSED!!!! Internet

*Author of original report: PISSED COMSUMER AMERILOANS A RIPOFF!

*Consumer Comment: more info requested

My husband and I borrowed $300 from Ameriloans.  We were told we could pay it off in two weeks, when we tried to use that option we were denied!! They were taking $190 a week out of our checking account, so I contacted them and asked them to send me a paper statement or an email so I could pay in full. I was denied once again! I went to my bank and did a stop payment and they altered their name and amount withdrawn in order to continue to take money from our account!!  The date I borrowed was 11/14/13, todays date is 03/25/13 and they continue to take money from our accout and to date we have paid $1200 back and still they say we owe them money!!!!!! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!! IN DECEMBER ALONE THEY TOOK $620 FROM OUR ACCOUNT!!!! There must be some way to stop this rape!!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2013 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameriloans/internet/Ameriloans-American-Web-Loans-DO-NOT-GET-CAUGHT-IN-THEIR-TRAP-BORROWED-300-AND-ALREADY-1037837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameriloans

PISSED COMSUMER AMERILOANS A RIPOFF!

AUTHOR: Keesha&Joey - ()

My husband and I borrowed $300 from Ameriloans.  We were told we could pay it off in two weeks, when we tried to use that option we were denied!! They were taking $190 a week out of our checking account, so I contacted them and asked them to send me a paper statement or an email so I could pay in full. I was denied once again! I went to my bank and did a stop payment and they altered their name and amount withdrawn in order to continue to take money from our account!!  The date I borrowed was 11/14/12, todays date is 03/25/13 and they continue to take money from our accout and to date we have paid $1200 back and still they say we owe them money!! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! IN DECEMBER ALONE THEY TOOK $620 FROM OUR ACCOUNT! There must be some way to stop this rape! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

more info requested

AUTHOR: coast - ()

"The date I borrowed was 11/14/13, todays date is 03/25/13"

11/14/13 is eight months into the future.

Please post a copy of the loan agreement. Be sure to conceal your personal information.