Complaint Review: Ameriloans

• Submitted: Sat, June 22, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, June 22, 2013

• Reported By: Patty — Omaha Nebraska
Internet USA

Ameriloans Ameriloans break agreement: Take more Money than they agreed to Internet

I was threatened by a collection agency which I later discovered had lied to me merely to make their collection quota. They insisted that I go to one of those Indian loan companies which I did. I went to AmeriLoan which is sponsored by the Miami Tribe of Oklahoma. I borrowed $300 and here is the problem: I and my husband agreed to pay $45 a month to pay off this loan. Our only income is social security and we have medical bills and my husband is dying and has to have medication. Every penny we get is measured and allocated to a necessity!

We have no 'wiggle room' and AmeriLoan seems to think that it is perfectly fine to just get into our bank account and take any dam amount they want-without even telling us first! How can we budget on terms like this? I never said we would not repay the loan-especially one at 1000% interest! No one told me any of this. My husband and I-on advice from our banker-closed out our bank account and will NOT give these devils access to it ever again. If they want to be paid, they will have to negotiate it with us for a specific amount and which day they must have it. I honestly hope they sue us as social security cannot be garnished and our personal property cannot be executed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2013 11:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameriloans/internet/Ameriloans-Ameriloans-break-agreement-Take-more-Money-than-they-agreed-to-Internet-1061368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameriloans