Complaint Review: Amerimark "Passport to Health"

• Submitted: Sat, September 25, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, September 25, 2010

• Reported By: The Duchess — New York New York United States of America
Amerimark "Passport to Health"

Amerimark "Passport to Health" Charged $29.99 to my credit account without my knowledge. Nationwide, Internet

Amerimark "Passport to Health" charged my bank account for $29.99.  I checked out Passport to Health web site and found this was a scam by Amerimark.  My bank statement showed the phone number as 866-345-4401. I called and was given choices including cancelling this so-called "insurance".  It stated that a refund would be sent to my bank.  Check your statements carefully.  I never agreed to anything or signed up for this "health" insurance.  It is a total scam and is affecting elderly individuals.  Caveat Emptor!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2010 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amerimark-Passport-to-Health/internet/Amerimark-Passport-to-Health-Charged-2999-to-my-credit-account-without-my-knowledge-644389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amerimark "Passport to Health"