Complaint Review: Amerio law firm Sacramento ca

• Submitted: Sun, September 16, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 15, 2012

• Reported By: George snow — Salisbury United States of America
Amerio law firm Sacramento ca
1651 response Road sacramento ca Sacramento, California United States of America

Amerio law firm Sacramento california All of employees They are scammers and they take your money and do nothing Sacramento, California

*Consumer Comment: Ripped of as well

What ever u people do. Don not hire this company.they took my wife's money that she worked hard for while I was in jail and they told her they would help me with my case. they took $4500 for nothing and did nothing .we been tryin to contact them for over 2 yrs. they keep hangin up there phone and would never return a call not even one time. what a law office they no I'm all the way across the us and they think I can't do nothing. thank god for this web site (ripoffreport) to let other pretenchal suckers to beleave in them they r useless. they stole our my and said they destroyed all of my evidence. if u don't beleave any thing in this report well just trust me .they screwed me and my family of $4500 is a lot of money while being in jail

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2012 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amerio-law-firm-Sacramento-ca/Sacramento-California-95815/Amerio-law-firm-Sacramento-california-All-of-employees-They-are-scammers-and-they-take-yo-942110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amerio law firm Sacramento ca

Ripped of as well

AUTHOR: Donna K Johnson - (United States of America)

They did me the same way they took m money did nothing after lied and wouldnt evn let me see or get copies of the reports after they took all my money they  treatened me for more so i paid more for them to lie and quit the case straight ripped me off they knew from start they could not help they just wanted money