Complaint Review: Ameripise Home and Auto Insurance

• Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: Keba123 — orlando Florida United States of America
Ameripise Home and Auto Insurance
3500 Packard Lane Dr De Pere, WI DePere, Wisconsin United States of America

Ameripise Home and Auto Insurance Ameripise Costco It's a shame when they have to lie DePere, Wisconsin

I became an Ameripise Auto and Home customer in 2010, I swore by the rates I received as I'm a safe driver. I have never had an accident not so much as even a parking ticket, with Ameripise I've always made timely payments before due date. Never have I been late with a payment, I recieved in the mail a renewal from the company as it's that time of year again. When I opened the letter and saw my declaration and monies due for the Insurance I thought they were higher then my last declaration I decided to call in and find out what was happening. I spoke with an agent name Lindsley on 02/27 she informed me that since I had a FL driver's license and since Ameripise didn't sell insurance in FL anymore and last but not least since FL was a high risk state for driving ( and she was absolutely right about high risk driving here) that with the amount of claims they recieve each year they are going up on their rates. Basically, she told me that it was nothing personal toward me but I was going to have to pay for other people's accidents. My premium was 82.00 per month the increase went to 170.00 I wrote the BBB in regards to this company and recieved a respond from Representative Terry that since was credit score was not high. I was informed that my premuim will go up, Ameripise NEVER ran my credit the 4 renewals that I've been through when I signed up with the company this wasn't done. This representative was LYING and when I called the representative and left a message she has not returned my call. Ameripise doesn't appreciate customer loyality I will be taking my money else where, even if I have to pay a little more I'll bite the bullet at least Ameripise will not get any more of my business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameripise-Home-and-Auto-Insurance/DePere-Wisconsin-54115/Ameripise-Home-and-Auto-Insurance-Ameripise-Costco-Its-a-shame-when-they-have-to-lie-DePe-1027177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameripise Home and Auto Insurance