Complaint Review: Ameriplan USA

• Updated: Tue, March 21, 2006

• Reported By:San Diego California
Ameriplan USA
5700 Democracy Dr. Plano, Texas United States of America

Ameriplan USA Would not refund my money even though I contacted them before I even got my package.. Plano Texas

*Consumer Comment: Ameriplan has been all it claimed to be for me....

*Author of original report: Surprised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*UPDATE Employee: I understand

After paying for Ameriplan USA Broker kit I ran into some really difficult times and didn't know where I would be living let alone having a phone. SO therefore I was not able to utilize this business opportunity. I contacted the broker who signed me up but she was no longer useful when she found out I wanted my money back. I found it very difficult to contact AMERIPLAN USA corp office. I have tried emailing and writing a letter with no respond from either. Little do AMERIPLAN know I plan to see this through because I don't have money to just give away and AMERIPLAN has enough money without keeping mine. I will go to BBB and whoever else I need to. I do not want to work for a company that you can't reach or thats sympatheic to your personal life only thing they care about is how much money you can make for them and them all of a sudden they care about you.

Angela San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2005 12:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameriplan-USA/Plano-Texas-75024/Ameriplan-USA-Would-not-refund-my-money-even-though-I-contacted-them-before-I-even-got-my-163865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameriplan USA

Ameriplan has been all it claimed to be for me....

AUTHOR: Terri - (U.S.A.)

I am happy to know you got your money back, Angela. I know things happen that we do not expect at times, but the good thing would have been to take the materials that Ameriplan sent you in your broker kit and start making money. That is what I did. I did not reall have the money to start up, but I knew I would not be able to start my home business for less than the fee I had to pay, so I made up mind to give it my all and make my money back. I had only the kit they sent. After I had prepared myself to work hard at it; I found that I did not have to work too hard at all. It took care of itself once I started talking to people about it. It has been an awesome experience for me and I LOVE AMERIPLAN! The benefits are awesome, my daughter needed braces and I could not afford them on my own (I am a single mother of three daughters),instead of paying 3400.00, it only cost 1200.00. Who could possibly turn that down?? For 20.00 a month. I am sorry that you are no longer part of Ameriplan. I believe there is great ooportunity there for anyone who puts forth a little effort. Ameriplan is something you can do wherever you go. Good luck in the future...Just my two cents in this post!

All God's best!

Surprised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AUTHOR: Angela - (U.S.A.)

AMERIPLAN SENT ME A FULL REFUND !

I have found Broker Support to be generally helpful when I have had problems.
I have seen many brokers come and go in my years with AmeriPlan and understand how you thought the timing was right for you to start when it really wasn't.
In your Broker kit was a number you can call as a broker.
In all fairness, you paid out money to become an Independent Business Owner and then decided for whatever reason not to be. This was not a retail product you bought that can be returned unopened for a full refund and was never represented as such.
So if they do refund all your money it would be because they went above and beyond reasonable expectations. If they don't then that doesn't make them a bad company, they did deliver on their end everything they said they would. You just failed to deliver to yourself what you thought you would. Open that broker kit and go out and make your money back with the supplies in it! Heck you paid for them, you might as well use them to make money!