- Report: #1058663
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Ameriplan
Ameriplan Led me to believe I would be helping people with health costs Internet Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
While I never went to work for Ameriplan, I did a lot of research and read a lot of blogs from dissatisfied "IBO'S". It seems that all the back and forth aguing for or against Ameriplan don't bring up a few points.
1) They never talk about Ameriplans services, benefits, etc. 2) It is obvious that Ameriplans main revenue source is signing up new "employees". 3) This proves that Ameriplan is truly a pyramid scam.
Their focus is not saving people money on health costs. If you look at the true worth of paying to have Ameriplan "coverage", you will find their is very little to none. Call any doctor and find out what using your Ameriplan will save you and they will most likely respond by laughing or advise you to get out quick and find some real insurance. To avoid lawsuits, Ameriplan must divulge that they are not an insurance company, rather a " health advocate".
Also, they still advertise a BBB+ rating. In fact their rating has been revoked by the BBB. By the way, the BBB is a weak organization and really knows very little about businesses they rate. Most business people in the know, think of the BBB as a joke.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameriplan/internet/Ameriplan-Led-me-to-believe-I-would-be-helping-people-with-health-costs-Internet-Interne-1058663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.