Complaint Review: Ameriplan

• Updated: Tue, June 17, 2014

• Reported By: mike — fort myers Florida
Nationwide USA

Ameriplan Ameriplan, just dont get involved Nationwide

My experience with Ameriplan was awful right from the start. The upline who "recruited"me claimed that she would have a direct hand in helping me with this business. That could not have been farther from the truth. In response to me fifth request for help, she sent me a "Jon Up Now" message, apparently not knowing I was even in her downline.

Now, the rep is not the company. But, After I attempted to cancel my "membership" they drafted my account and were unwilling to supply a refund. Now I'm taking them to court. I expect to spend more money than I can recover, but these people just ticked me off!!!

Do not get involved with this horrible company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2014 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameriplan/nationwide/Ameriplan-Ameriplan-just-dont-get-involved-Nationwide-1152141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameriplan