Complaint Review: Ameripos

• Submitted: Thu, July 08, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, July 08, 2004

• Reported By:Granada Hills California
Ameripos
1250 East Hallandale Beach Blvd Hallandale, Florida U.S.A.

Ameripos ripoff I lost $50,000 and I want to make sure this does not go unpunished Hallandale Florida

Like a lot of people already claimed, I was a victim of this "company". I lost $50,000 and I want to make sure this does not go unpunished! They must pay fort his crime so we MUST work together to bring justice for all of us. I feel angry, ashamed, ridiculed, lied to, etc.

Please e-mail me and I will create a distribution list and a chat room for us to be in touch and organize our approach.

Like all of you, I wish I had never invested my money with this people. It now too late but we have to either get our money back or put someone in jail.

Carlos
Granada Hills, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2004 08:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameripos/Hallandale-Florida-33009/Ameripos-ripoff-I-lost-50000-and-I-want-to-make-sure-this-does-not-go-unpunished-Halland-98168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameripos