Complaint Review: Ameriquest - AMC Mortgage

• Submitted: Thu, December 27, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, December 27, 2007

• Reported By:Melbourne Florida
Ameriquest - AMC Mortgage
PO Box 11000 Santa Ana, California U.S.A.

Ameriquest - AMC Mortgage Falsafied Forged Quit Claim Deed Santa Ana California

I recently discovered that a Quit Claim Deed was falsified by Ameriquest, my parents signatures were forged, this was prepared in 2004, my Mother passed away in 1993. How can a dead person sign anything? Yet the signature was witnessed by the man preparing the loan, and all signatures were witnessed by a notary?

I recall signing the second page, I never saw the first page (They had me sign so many papers, I didn't even know what I was signing) My signature was witnessed by the same notary, which I have never met, seen nor even know who they are!

They claim I prepared this document, which I did not do, I had no knowledge of it, nor did I even know why it would be necessary to have this document in order to receive a loan.

I contacted the States Attorneys Office here in Florida, yet I still haven't heard anything back from them. I faxed them a copy of my original Quit Claim deed and the one that was falsified.

I have no idea what to do about this or what direction to take. I don't believe they should be able to get away with this. They have already lied to me about the whole loan from the very beginning, I was part of the class action suit against them. Did I give up my rights to do anything about this new matter because of the class action suit? I would appreciate any advise anyone can give me on this matter.

Carol Ann
Melbourne, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2007 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameriquest-AMC-Mortgage/Santa-Ana-California-92711-1000/Ameriquest-AMC-Mortgage-Falsafied-Forged-Quit-Claim-Deed-Santa-Ana-California-294876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameriquest - AMC Mortgage