Complaint Review: Ameriquest/ AMC

• Submitted: Wed, March 14, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, March 14, 2007

• Reported By:Spokane Washington
Ameriquest/ AMC
ameriquest.com San, California U.S.A.

AMC - Ameriquest is going to try and foreclose, ripoff! Help Me Fight Ameriquest!! San California

Ameriquest/AMC sent me back the check for my Feb. payment along with a letter to contact the Home Retention dept. My March payment is being sent back now too. I called and spoke with Pete who rushed me through a re-payment plan over the phone. He told me I'd have to increase my payments by almost $2000 a mo. for 4 mo. to be all caught up. ( I had late fess from a seperation from my husband...never skipped a payment though)

Once off the phone I realzied that info was not right and called back to correct to find a better payment that might extend out a few more months. I was told I would get a call back. Pete never called after 4 days.

I called and was told I was getting info in the mail to help with a re-payment plan and that my contact person was Anna Hernandez. I called and left 3 msg. for her. She never called!

Finally got someone to connect me to her today. She told me I no longer qualified for a re-payment plan and that I needed to come up with $8,300 before the 3-16-7 or I would go into forclosure. Today is 3-14-07. When I asked why wasn't I sent something she informed that in my state they only need to send a 30 late notice...thats it!

Thanks to them dinging me with a 90 late on my credit ( because they didn't take 2 mo payments) no lender wants to touch me! Should I see a bankrupcy lawyer? I'm in a panic and sick to my stomach...do I cry or scream? ANY ADVICE or DIRECTION would be greatly appreciated!

Summer
Spokane, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2007 10:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameriquest-AMC/San-California/AMC-Ameriquest-is-going-to-try-and-foreclose-ripoff-Help-Me-Fight-Ameriquest-San-Cal-238937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameriquest/ AMC