Complaint Review: Ameriquest Mortgage Company

• Submitted: Mon, November 21, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, July 17, 2008

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
Ameriquest Mortgage Company
1100 Town & Country Road Orange, California U.S.A.

Ameriquest Mortgage Company ripoff Orange California

*Consumer Comment: Did you ever get a reply?

*Consumer Comment: This is From A Child Hurt By Mortgage Servicing Fraud

*Consumer Comment: This is From A Child Hurt By Mortgage Servicing Fraud

Roland you seem to be ok with people blowing the whistle on each other now it's my time to blow it on you ""JERKOFF"!

You and your whole fu**ing crew are a bunch of degenerates. You are appointed to be an ambassador by the president of the United States. What the hell is this world coming too?

To the rest of the people in Ameriquest get out before they destroy your life and your family the way they tried to do to mine. The only difference with me is I was always one step ahead of them (HAHAHA)

Mary Jo, you dirty c*** you and that scumbag Mariano deserve to be shot and burn in hell. You all preach to do the right thing meanwhile you fire 1,500 employees one week before Thanksgiving.

This company will go under and that is a fact. You taught your employees to rob and lie to their clients yet you seem to all be so surprised when half of the people in the United States have lawsuits pending ($350,000,000 is only the beginning!

Hey Mariano why don't you tell everyone how you made it to where you are today??? And how you got Scott McGregor fired because the truth is he wasn't so bad you just couldn't deal with the fact he stood up to you and everyone else was a pus**. Maybe you should let your whole family know how you used to sleep with processors and go out with your area managers and screw strippers down in South Beach. What about all the people you paid off to fund loans that were never supposed to get funded.
You are a bad bad bad man!

One mistake all you scumbags made throughout this whole ordeal is letting go of the people like my self who made you all of your millions. I will seek revenge!!!

Jessica
Orange, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2005 11:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameriquest-Mortgage-Company/Orange-California-92868/Ameriquest-Mortgage-Company-ripoff-Orange-California-165481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameriquest Mortgage Company

Did you ever get a reply?

AUTHOR: Markanna - (U.S.A.)

I would like to know if you ever got any reply?

This is From A Child Hurt By Mortgage Servicing Fraud

AUTHOR: Bill & Ted - (U.S.A.)

This was found on the web. Thanks Kori
?????????????????????????????????????????????
To The Honorable Judge Christopher Droney,

My name is Kori - . I am sixteen years old and currently finishing high school. I'm writing to you today with the hopes that you could do something to change the business that mortgage servicing industries provide.

My family are victims of the mortgage
servicer Litton Loan Servicing. Litton took my
childhood and is an on going threat to my future.

Within the past six years, I've lived in over four different houses, gone to more than three different schools, and had a near divorce between my parents.

At the age of ten, I was uprooted from the only
house I had ever known to be home. With such short notice, my life had been flipped upside down. The grief, stress, and depression tore away at my family.

Years later, we are still trying to mend the damage that Litton has done, and to start over again. To

our surprise, we're still having problems with Litton

Loan Servicing. I'm a future voter and also a future home owner.

I pray never to go through this again. For once,

I'd like to look forward to having a home. No child should ever have to go without having a place to call home, a place that they feel safe and secure in.

Unless something is done today to reform these companies, I feel that I will never have a chance to have a piece of the American Dream, to own a home in peace.

Thank you for taking the time to read my message.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????

WHY CAN"T ANYONE DO ANYTHING!

My Children are HURTING too.... :o(

This is From A Child Hurt By Mortgage Servicing Fraud

AUTHOR: Bill & Ted - (U.S.A.)

This was found on the web. Thanks Kori
?????????????????????????????????????????????
To The Honorable Judge Christopher Droney,

My family are victims of the mortgage
servicer Litton Loan Servicing. Litton took my
childhood and is an on going threat to my future.

At the age of ten, I was uprooted from the only

our surprise, we're still having problems with Litton

Loan Servicing. I'm a future voter and also a future home owner.

I pray never to go through this again. For once,

Thank you for taking the time to read my message.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????

WHY CAN"T ANYONE DO ANYTHING!

My Children are HURTING too.... :o(