Complaint Review: Ameriquest Mortgage Services, AMC

• Submitted: Sun, February 11, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, February 16, 2007

• Reported By:Indianapolis Indiana
Ameriquest Mortgage Services, AMC
Po BOX 11000 Santa Ana, California U.S.A.

Ameriquest Mortgage Services, AMC Ameriquest Mortgage Services, AMC, Appraisal Ripoff Santa Ana California

*Consumer Suggestion: Kevin their is help!

My mortgage company Ameriquest Mortgage Services aka AMC appraised my home at $160,000 when refinancing for home improvements. Two years later I tried to refinance to lower my payments and AMC said my home was only worth $120,000. I explained to them about their $160,000 appraisal and they said that it doesn't matter.

My wife lost her job and we tried to refinance to lower our payments but everyone says we owe more then the house is worth. They wondered how we got a loan for more then the house is worth. Not only that but we have a 12% early repayment policy.

Our home is presently in foreclosure and AMC is not willing to work with me to lower my payments. I have all my paperwork including the name and agency of the appraiser.
______________________________

2156 N. Meridian Street

Indianapolis, In 46202

Kevin
Indianapolis, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2007 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameriquest-Mortgage-Services-AMC/Santa-Ana-California-92711-1000/Ameriquest-Mortgage-Services-AMC-Ameriquest-Mortgage-Services-AMC-Appraisal-Ripoff-Sant-235566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameriquest Mortgage Services, AMC

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Ken - (U.S.A.)

Kevin you can get help and you will keep your home. Even if Ameriquest says they will work with you they are just setting you up. They prey on people like you and I. I have hired a very good Attorney here in holland Michigan.

He goes by the name of Hall and is very well versed on how Ameriquest runs their bussiness. These people are crooks and you are only at the beginning of what will be a nightmare.

Their are 2 post from holland michigan, one is about 3 post under yours and the other is on the other page. Read both of these post and you will get the info you will need to get help. Read every word from top to bottom.

Do not work with Ameriquest they have already lied to you and it will only get worst. I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy.

Keep your head up and dont give up. You will keep your home. Get in touch with the Attorney here in Holland Michigan and you will be very glad you did.

#2 Consumer Suggestion