Complaint Review: Ameriquest Multi-State Settlement

• Updated: Fri, August 08, 2008

• Reported By:Cold Brook New York
Ameriquest Multi-State Settlement
www.ameriquestmultistatesettlement.com Internet U.S.A.

Ameriquest Multi-State Settlement Who else has not received their settlement? Internet

*Consumer Comment: re settlement

*Consumer Comment: I hear that no one has been paid from the 325 million dollar settlement so far. Ask Andrew Cuomo. That's who told me.

*Consumer Comment: RE: Ameriquest Settlement

*Consumer Suggestion: Just checking !

*Consumer Suggestion: Certified Mail?

*Consumer Comment: MORE FRAUD!!!! SICK OF IT

*Consumer Comment: That's F**ked UP!

Ameriquest multi-state settlement is a joke. I sent my release form in upon receiving it, then about a month later I received a second notice that they had not received my release form. I filled out the second one and sent it in. Since that I have tried calling their 1-800-420-5875 only to get recordings about delays. Finally on December 31 I was able to talk to a person about this and he told me that they had never received my release form. I find it very hard to beleave the the post office could loose to release forms. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there any other help for this matter?

John
Cold Brook, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2008 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameriquest-Multi-State-Settlement/internet/Ameriquest-Multi-State-Settlement-Who-else-has-not-received-their-settlement-Internet-296048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameriquest Multi-State Settlement

re settlement

AUTHOR: Hawk - (U.S.A.)

I had a lawyer who sent me information on ameriquest law suit, I went to see him and was told i would be in for 10 thousand dollars. (because of over charged closing cost) however, in order to be in the suit, I had to refinance out of that lender. I could not get out, I then ended up filing bankruptcy right about the time the lender did and turned over to amc. but, when amc sent notice it had a number that you could not use until a certain date, I called it anyway and ameriquest answered. and i believe citifinances is now the lenders.(they won't tell me) and they would not tell me if they are the mortgage holder or a collector!!
Anyway, I would look around your area to see if any lawyers were taking on the case, it may be to late .My lawyer had the papers in front of the judge a couple of months ago. I lost everything because I had a hardship and fell behind 800.00 and when I asked for help they would not give me any. I asked if they could attach that amount to my mortgage and the answer was "we cannot do that" it has to be in full. As far as I understand or look at it, any lender taking ameriquest loans is still ameriquest. they file bankruptcy and change their name. but, thanks to ameriquest I am out of 10 thousand and my house. I wish you all the luck you can get. they took many people out of their homes for some honest hardships.

AUTHOR: Markanna - (U.S.A.)

I'm looking for Michael Moore the settlement monitor.

RE: Ameriquest Settlement

AUTHOR: Brandy - (U.S.A.)

Hi John,

My husband and I also took out a loan with Ameriquest, but we were never contacted about any Class Action Law Suit or a Settlement. I don't know if we have to do anything to be a part of it or if it's automatic since we have a loan with them (which went to AMC now Citi). Our luck it's too late and we're SOL.

As for the release form, I believe it. The USPS has lost many pieces of my mail, I've even had mail returned taped back together placed in a large USPS evelope from the USPS with letter included explaining there machines destroyed the piece/pieces. It happens.

#4 Consumer Suggestion

Just checking !

AUTHOR: Barbara - (U.S.A.)

I was wondering if you ever contacted Mr.Hayward?

The pressure is too much...not to even mention their consience. It was a terrible experience. It makes me sick to see the posts on this site. I am pretty confident that borrowers should be okay. If I can help anyone with any info, I would be happy to help. Good luck to all.

#5 Consumer Suggestion

Certified Mail?

AUTHOR: Bob - (U.S.A.)

Have you sent it certified so you have proof they received it? But honestly, how much can it be... a couple hundred dollars. I am not saying a couple hundred dollars isn't anything, but is it worth the stress it is causing?

MORE FRAUD!!!! SICK OF IT

AUTHOR: Barbara - (U.S.A.)

Roland Arnall aka Ameriquest= pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think you should be glad they lost your paper work. Please contact my atty in Wilkes-Barre PA search for hayward law he should direct you to an HONEST ATTY in your state.(I have had two different atty before that lied along with ameriquest"bunch of cum dumpsters. Mr Hayward filed a suit against them. FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD!!!!! nothing but FRAUD
Mr.Hayward is fling CRIMINAL charges againt them as well (they defrauded the judicial system in Lackawanna County)...........they are still going strong trying to evict me hahahahaha they are pathetic..............losers. I have been in hell with hem for 6 years tooo long. there is also another law firm in holland michigan named Hall. I am glad you found this site, knowing you'll be just fine. good luck! God help us all!!! "victims of predatory lending"
Do not sign anyting or talk to anyone just contact either atty.

That's F**ked UP!

AUTHOR: Markanna - (U.S.A.)

Good Luck getting anything, how much was it to be? We would get 266.93 here in Florida for the American Nightmare!

Ask Roland Arnall, Our Not so Great Ambassador to the Netherlands. Maybe HE KNOW's?